From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject Using custom tree expand/collapse icon
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 20:49:04 GMT

 Is it possible to use your own custom tree expand/collapse icon that user clicks on to expand
or collapse a subtree?

This is the excerpt from my css file regarding tree components. As you can see below I am
trying to specify background-image that would supposedly overrun the default one, but I dont
get any success, the default one is still showing thru even if I try to set it to none (background-image:
none;)

/* tree */
/* -------------- */
.p_OraTreeDisclosedSymbol {
   border-right: lightcyan solid 0.5px;
   border-bottom: lightcyan solid 0.5px;
   background-image: url(/images/showarrow.gif);
}

.p_OraTreeNodeAdjust {
   font-size: 7pt;
}