From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: Set background color of row in Trinidad Treetable for specific rows
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:29:49 GMT
I am not sure if this is going to serve your specific needs since this sets the background
color on all tree nodes, but this is how you can do it.

.p_OraTreeRow {
   background-color: #someColor;
}

(You add the above definition in your own skin style sheet of course)

Dzenan Causevic
Software Web Developer
NaviSite, Inc.
Syracuse, NY
(315) 453-2912 x5346

-----Original Message-----
From: Böhringer Jochen [mailto:Jochen.Boehringer@tcc-products.de]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 9:20 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Set background color of row in Trinidad Treetable for specific rows

Hello,

I have a Trinidad treetable which shows a lot of nodes. So a long table is rendered. Some
of the nodes in the tree have a special meaning and I want to highlight the node's row in
the generated table. The preferred way for me would be to set a different background color
for these rows.

Is this possible using skinning or applying styles or style classes directly to a row?

The problem I see is, that the nested elements in the treetable are columns. So I cant set
a special color for the background of row, only for columns.

Regards

Jochen