From "Gary VanMatre" <gvanma...@apache.org>
Subject Shale Clay/Trinidad
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:41:03 GMT
I've been experimenting with using Shale Clay for template composition using
Trinidad components.

Anyway, it requires a couple classes that handle all of the special method
binding events.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/sandbox/shale-clay-trinidad/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/clay/component/chain/trinidad/PropertyListenerCommand.java?view=markup

This class has a dependency with commons chains.  It also requires some xml
configs.  The clay configs are generated form the TLD's using a shale maven
plugin and we also have a commons chains config.

I was thinking that instead of adding yet another dependencies in Trinidad
to provide native support like you have for Facelets, what would you think
about a maven architecture type that would generate a base project with the
exta bits?

Gary