From "Tomas Cirip" <Tomas.Ci...@ca.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: Popup without dialog
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:30:02 GMT
Benj,

I would love to see that as soon as posibble. We are currently in great
need of such a feature. The same for the date selection. Thanks

Tomas Cirip
---
Senior Consultant
tomas.cirip@ca.fujitsu.com
http://consulting.fujitsu.com
C: 416 450 5747
T: 416 594 4751

-----Original Message-----
From: "Benj Fayle" <bfayle@maketechnologies.com>@DMR-CANADA
Sent: December 14, 2006 4:22 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Popup without dialog

I think this is a great contribution and greatly needed. We were
somewhat disappointed with the existing dialog framework - the idea was
right but the implementation using a separate browser window created
more problems than it solved. This is much nicer - I haven't had chance
to test it thoroughly but it looks good on an initial glance.

I would like to see this added to Trinidad.

Benj