Hello Trinidad users,

I try to develop an application using the Trinidad capabilities. But the Trinidad Filter does not include the necessary css definitions to render the skins. Also the command Buttons are not rendered as image buttons as defined in the skin definition. They are rendered as ordinary <input type=”button”…>

The Tomahawk extension filter works. Lines like these ones are included in the output:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/FTMNG/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11629454/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/JSCookMenu.js"><!--

//--></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/FTMNG/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11629454/navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer/MyFacesHack.js"><!—

But not stylesheet definitions linking to the ADF Resource servlet are included in the output…

I have attached my web.xml and faces-config.xml

Perhaps someone can give me a hint (tomcat 5.5.17 Java 1.5)

Regards

Jochen