From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should I migrate from Tomahawk to Trinidad ?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:40:29 GMT
Much of the Trinidad documentation can be derived from the Oracle ADF Faces
documentation.  There have some been a number of components and classes
renamed but much of the overall concepts are the same.  The ADF Faces
components were donated to Apache and were then renamed to Trinidad.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/faq_adffaces_apache.html

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/tagdoc/core/imageIndex.html