From "John Mani" <john.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should I migrate from Tomahawk to Trinidad ?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:33:30 GMT
I assume Trinidad (being derived from SDF) supports a superset of the
Tomahawk
components ?

Can someone point me to a FAQ or send any docs on how to get started with
Trinidad ? - where to get the jars/wars, example programs, documentation on
the
components ?

The FAQ and docs at http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad is too sparse.
The snapshot-repository contains the api, demo, impl and trinidad
directories, but
I'm not sure what all is needed and how to deploy.

If there's a quick tutorial or cookbook on how to get started, that'll be
greatly
apprecicated.

thanx much
-jm