From "Stefan Podkowinski" <spo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Components based on Trinidad
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:04:59 GMT
That would certainly be interesting. Theres a FAQ on skinning in the
wiki that may answert one of your questions,
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_Skinning_FAQ. But I haven't
seen a comprehensive guide on trinidad features for custom components
yet. I guess at this point you would be best of working directly with
the source of existing trinidad components that you know of
implementing a certain feature you'd like to apply to yours.