From "Martin Denham" <mjden...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way to make NavigationLevel generate a list instead of a table
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:37:42 GMT
I have an adf application which I am preparing to port to Trinidad.

For the left hand vertical menus I used to use <af:menuList> and
<af:commandMenuItem>.  These generated <ul><li> items.

After porting to Trinidad the list turned into a table.  Is there any
way to make <tr:navigationPane>, <tr:navigationLevel>,
a simple vertical menu?

Thanks

Martin