From Jimmy Kemp <Jimmy.K...@equinox.co.nz>
Subject RE: Facelets/Trinidad demo war ?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 02:52:24 GMT
Ok.  Guess it is always the way once the email is sent.

I was missing el-ri.jar.

1. I have added a listing of my WEB-INF/lib dir below for others
2. In regard to a working pom.  Take the one from the trinidad-demo project
and add the following dependencies:

		<dependency>
			<groupId>javax.el</groupId>
			<artifactId>el-api</artifactId>