From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject Subscription
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:17:16 GMT
I've been trying to add myself to the list by emailing to
adffaces-user-subscribe at incubator dot apache dot org, but keep
getting a "Spam score [5.5] exceeded threshold" message.  I've tried
sending the equivalent message from my home account (and adding my email
to the address, e.g.

adffaces-user-subscribe-Shawn.Bertrand=3Dtycoelectronics.com), with the
same results.  Another person with the same domain was able to add
themselves without any spam score message.

=20

Is there another way of adding someone to this list?  I'd like to be
able to join since I'm pushing our folks in the Trinidad direction very
soon.

=20

Thanks in advance,

=20