From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject Opera
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:09:55 GMT
Hello,
i used an old trinidad snapshot linked in the wiki and everything worked fine with IE, Firefox
and Opera. (Ok, on opera there where some messages on the server that no special css was found,
bout the page rendered correctly)
After the mail from Adam Winer about a new snapshot (Download the latest builds at any time
from:
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/
...)

I moved to the newest snapshot and when I access my page an exception occurs:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.isIE(CoreRenderer.java:514)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.SimpleSelectOneChoiceRenderer.getOnclick(SimpleSelectOneChoiceRenderer.java:140)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.XhtmlRenderer.renderEventHandlers(XhtmlRenderer.java:429)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.FormElementRenderer.renderEventHandlers(FormElementRenderer.java:150)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.XhtmlRenderer.renderAllAttributes(XhtmlRenderer.java:311)

this happens on opera 9.02, IE and Firefox are fine.

Bug in trinidad?

Greetings
Markus