From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Core h:commandButton images affected by Trinidad?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:22:11 GMT
We do replace the default commandButton renderer to feed into
client-side validation (and, IIRC, a few other things).  We should
be rendering these images correctly, though.  Question: is there an
URL to arrow-first being rendered?  Is it the wrong URL (a prefix
that should be there isn't, or vice versa?)  Probably a simple fix.

Also, are you using the main build or the JSF 1.2 codebase
of Trinidad?

-- Adam