From "Romanowski, Tim" <tim.romanow...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Re: NoClassDefFoundError: .../RequestContextFactory
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:32:02 GMT
You already pushed me in the 1.2 branch direction a day ago =)  The only
reason I'm not using that is that I have had a horrible time getting a
local repository setup due to problems using maven from behind my
company's firewall/proxy (I've read the configuration instructions on
the Maven2 site but it still didn't work and I gave up due to lack of
time).  Building at home is my only option...

Having nightly builds of the 1.2 branch would be very nice!  Alas, your
time is likely best spent with the code, though--you guys are doing a
great job, and its great to see that the contributors are so responsive
on this list.  I look forward to helping out in the near future as well,
but for now I'm just a novice.

TR

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 4:57 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: NoClassDefFoundError: .../RequestContextFactory

Well, the 1.1 trunk *should* work.  I'd imagine your problem
comes from not having the right set of JARs installed.

If you do want to try out the 1.2 branch (which'd be great),
I wrote a wiki page on it at:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_JSF12_Support

-- Adam

> there is a jsf 12 branch,
> maybe that fit's better with faces 1.2
>

> On 11/16/06, Romanowski, Tim <tim.romanowski@lmco.com> wrote:
> > Has something change in the past week or so that would require a
> > configuration change of a trinidad project?  I was just swapping in
> > November 15th build of the trunk into my project that had a November
6
> > build, and the application won't even load...  Admittedly, I just
joined
> > the dev list yesterday so hadn't been paying attention to submitted
> > patches until now.
> >

> > I grabbed the binaries from [1].  Is it safe to say that this is the
> > trunk?  I built the trunk this morning at home as well, so when that
> > didn't work I assumed it had something to do with my home build and
> > grabbed these binaries.
> >

> > Initializing Sun's JavaServer Faces implementation (1.2_03-b02-FCS)
for
> > context '/Zadig'
> >
> > Completed initializing Sun's JavaServer Faces implementation
> > (1.2_03-b02-FCS) for context '/Zadig'
> >
> > WebModule[/Zadig]PWC1275: Exception sending context initialized
event to
> > listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
> >
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/context/RequestContextFactory
> >
> >         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
> >
> >         at
> > java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
> >
> >         at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2640)
> >
> >         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:321)
> >
> >         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)
> >
> >         at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tr