From "Romanowski, Tim" <>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError: .../RequestContextFactory
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:37:39 GMT
Has something change in the past week or so that would require a
configuration change of a trinidad project?  I was just swapping in a
November 15th build of the trunk into my project that had a November 6
build, and the application won't even load...  Admittedly, I just joined
the dev list yesterday so hadn't been paying attention to submitted
patches until now.

I grabbed the binaries from [1].  Is it safe to say that this is the
trunk?  I built the trunk this morning at home as well, so when that
didn't work I assumed it had something to do with my home build and
grabbed these binaries.

Initializing Sun's JavaServer Faces implementation (1.2_03-b02-FCS) for
context '/Zadig'

Completed initializing Sun's JavaServer Faces implementation
(1.2_03-b02-FCS) for context '/Zadig'

WebModule[/Zadig]PWC1275: Exception sending context initialized event to
listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener

        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(

        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(

        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(