From "Romanowski, Tim" <tim.romanow...@lmco.com>
Subject Core h:commandButton images affected by Trinidad?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:35:54 GMT
Along with the recent addition of Trinidad to my Tomahawk/Facelets/JSF
1.2 RI app, I noticed that all my h:commandButton components no longer
generate the corresponding image graphic they once showed.  Currently, I
am not using any Trinidad components at all, I've simply added Trinidad
support...I understand that there are issues with setting the
commandButton graphics for Trinidad commandButtons, but why would
Trinidad affect the display of h:commandButton components?  Instead of
an image, a link is rendered with the text "Submit Query."  Has anyone
encountered this problem?  Does Trinidad change something that would
require me to use different paths to my images?

Here's an example of one of the components:

<h:commandButton action="#{controller.goToTableStart}" value=""

                    image="/resources/images/arrow-first.gif" />

TR