From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Components based on Trinidad
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:22:21 GMT
Hey,

Does anyone have a guide on building custom components that leverage the
Trinidad features?  If not a guide, then a sample, or recommended steps,
best practice.  I thought there was a wiki page somewhere, but I can
no-longer find it.

I'm after things such as:

How to programmatically generate URL to resource in jar (e.g. .js file).
How to programmatically include a <script> tag to load such a .js file.
What are the main classes to extend for components, renderers, etc.
Steps to leverage component skinning framework, etc.

Thanks,

Danny
--
Chordiant Software Inc.