From Mark Robinson <mark.robin...@mizar.com>
Subject Skinning the Details Stamp and the Disclosed Symbol
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:29:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to change the symbol used on the disclosure icons(it's a
unicode arrow right now).  It's hard coded into the BaseDesktopSkin.java
file and is set when Trinidad starts up.

So what I'm asking is what is the best way to change that.  So far I can
change it programmatically in a bean with:

        Skin mySkin=
SkinFactory.getFactory().getSkin(FacesContext.getCurrentInstance(),
"mizar.desktop");
        mySkin.registerIcon("AFDetailUndisclosedIcon", new TextIcon("+"));

Now, that's not really the most elegant way to change it, but it does
work.  So is there a better way?

Mark