From Jeantine Mankelow <jeant...@corp.peace.com>
Subject Problem with Skins And SelectManyShuttle
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:35:24 GMT
Hi,

We have provided our own skin to set some icons for the
SelectManyShuttle button selectors e.g. af|selectManyShuttle:move-icon.
Prior to last Friday we were on a pre rename to trinidad version and
this was working fine, however now we have updated the shuttles are no
longer displaying our icons.   With the debugger turned on I can see
that it is registering our skin extension, however the method
getStyleSheetDocument on the SkinExtension is never called.  Looking at
the previous code this method is called by a call to
FacesRenderingContext.getStyleContext which was happening somewhere
inside the Marlin Bean code which used to wrap the shuttle component.
If we extend the shuttle renderer and insert a call to getStyleContext
the icons appear as they used to. Is this a bug or is there something we
are missing?

Following is the content of our trinidad-config.xml and trinidad-skins.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       <trinidad-config xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/config">

         <skin-family>peace</skin-family>

       </trinidad-config>

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

       <skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">

        <skin>
          <id>peace.desktop</id>
           <family>peace</family>

<render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop</render-kit-id>

Custom.css</style-sheet-name>
          <skin-extends>simple.desktop</skin-extends>
        </skin>

      </skins>