From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo / Skins / CommandButton
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 01:14:19 GMT
Jeanne,

Thanks for the reply.  I went back and read the thread.

I was particularly excited about the generated button images for an
application I have where a good number of users are on the Mac.
Skinning on the Mac does not work for buttons.  Steve Jobs thinks Aqua
buttons look best regardless of whether they actually go with the rest
of the skinned look.

Thanks for the answer though.

Chris....