From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Demo / Skins / CommandButton
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:33:16 GMT
Hi Chris,

You can read on the dev list archives a thorough discussion about
buttons, and you can even chime in there. (See Button Skinning subject)
The July demo had old renderers, which rendered graphics for buttons. We
decided this was a bad idea, and that instead we should use html/css to
render the buttons.

- Jeanne