From Thorsten Kunz <t.k...@gmx.de>
Subject inputListOfValues not working in tabel facet detailStamp
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:17:08 GMT
Hi there,

I have a problem with getting <tr:inputListOfValues> to work inside a
detailStamp facet of a <tr:table>. It works just fine outside the table
and also if I put it into a regular <tr:column> but as soon as I move it
it into the facet it stops working with these symptoms:

- I can click the dialog button and the dialog pops up
- in the dialog window I select a row and click "submit"
- it calls the action method, reads the correct rowKey and calls
returnFromDialog with the correct value
- the dialog window closes but the input field is empty

After that the dialog window won't pop up if I click the icon again. To
make it work again I need to reload the entire page.

Since I just started with Trinidad yesterday I was wondering if this is
a bug or if the component is just not meant to be used in this facet.

Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks, Thorsten