From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Converter not getting called
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:24:22 GMT
It works with MyFaces? Then I think it's indeed a bug on our side. Adam can
you confirm? Maybe we should allow converters' getAsString during
rendering... Hmmm speaking about it make me think we might have a JIRA issue
about that and maybe even a patch, maybe already commited. What version of
Trinidad do you use?

Regards,

~ Simon