From "Hazem Saleh" <hazem.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should I migrate from Tomahawk to Trinidad ?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:20:27 GMT
Recently I had tried trinidad and it really works fine.
Trinidad really has a lot of nice features.  Some of them are :
1. Very large set of JSF reusable components which you can really use
at any business application which really may reduce the development
time as you will not have to write many components of your own from
scratch to handle customer usual requirements.
2. PPR is done in a very easy way with trinidad I really liked its way
for PPR. It is really as easy as Ajax4JSF.
Please check that usage of PPR :-
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog?entry=partial_page_rendering_using_trinidad
3. Please also check the demos at to go through its nice components :
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/index.jspx

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
IBM Egypt Cairo TDC ( Technology Development Center )