From d sanders <dsanders1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: inputText required and navigation
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:22:06 GMT
I've tried both, it still gives the validation error.
My page is constructed via a facelet template where
the navigation part is in the template, if that makes
a difference.  (I would not think so.)

Here is the basic layout:

<f:facet name="navigation3">
		id="navigation3"
		var="node"
		value="#{navigationModel.model}"
		level="2"
		hint="list">
		<f:facet name="nodeStamp">
				text="#{node.label}"
				immediate="true"
			action="#{node.getOutcome}"/>
		</f:facet>
</f:facet>
label="#{bundle['userAdmin.username']}:"
value="#{userActions.username}" required="true"/>
	<f:facet name="footer">
action="#{userActions.addUser}"/>
    </f:facet>

I've tried putting immediate="true" and "false" on the
required inputText.

David