From d sanders <dsanders1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: inputText required and navigation
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:02:01 GMT
Oh, okay.  That's most likely the problem.  The
panelPage/navigationPane/nodeStamp combination does
not work right now and returns me to the current page.
 I am waiting for a fix for this.  I was clicking on
the other tabs and getting these validation errors.
Even though I was not going anywhere but back to the
current page, I did not think that I should have been
getting the errors.

Thanks,

David

--- Simon Lessard <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The current page should not be reloaded if the
> commandNavigationItem is
> immediate. Can you post a code snippet of your page
> please? Did you make the
> inputText immediate as well, if so that's the
> problem, it should not be?
>

> Regards,
>
> ~ Simon
>
> On 11/15/06, d sanders <dsanders1234@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > That gets rid of the popup, but now I get an error
> on
> > the required field itself and via tr:messages.
> >
> > David
> >

> > --- Adam Winer <awiner@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Try setting immediate="true" on the
> > > commandNavigationItem.
> > >
> > > -- Adam

> > > fields
> > > navigate
> > > am
> navigate to

> > Sponsored Link
> >
> > $420k for $1,399/mo.
> > Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage?
> > Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

The all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com