From "Leo, Sathish Paul" <Sathish....@fatwire.com>
Subject Question regarding ADF Component tree
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:30:10 GMT
Hi all,
I am working on a web application using Oracle ADF components. I have a
problem with respect to the component tree generated by ADF. For a given
scenario, ADF generates a set of components (say selectOneChoice,
selectManyCheckBox etc) on a page with data relevant to that scenario
When the scenario changes (for eg. if I click on the next page link
etc), I need ADF to regenerate the components again with the data for
the new scenario. But it doesnt do so. It displays the old components
with the old data.
Specifically the problem is that ADF remembers the component tree that
it created and hence it does not call the getter/setter methods for
those components that it remembers (I need the getters/setters to be
called so that they can handle the change of data/scenario). Can anyone
please tell me how can this be done ?
Thanks