From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: page component and global buttons
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:13:49 GMT
Hi,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe (regardless of type) that
Trinidad treats top level of the MenuModel as global nodes and the next
level down is for the tabs.  Whereas the ADF Faces 10.1.3 model treated the
global nodes and tabs as items from the same level of the MenuModel
(distinguished by that type setting as you mentioned).

Regards,
Matt