From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MenuModel and navigationPane
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:39:35 GMT
Hi Steve,

Yes, that's what needs to be done.  I think the reason why nobody has gotten
time to work on it is because those old menu* components were written using
the old "faces minor" APIs for rendering whereas the new navigationPane
component is using the newer faces APIs.  I think the trick will be to
figure out how to make the conversion.  This definitely needs to get done so
if you can help, I'm sure we all would appreciate that.

Thanks,
Matt