From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MenuModel and navigationPane
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:20:23 GMT
Hi Steve,

I am not using this component but the last I heard, the APIs for a MenuModel
have been defined (the value/var/level etc. are present on the tag) but like
you are indicating, the underlying implementation is not actually
functional/implemented.

I think navigationPane actually only works if you use indexed children
(which unfortunately means that the MenuModel isn't being consumed).

Regards,
Matt