From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defining size of layout components
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:53:12 GMT
Hi Dave,

I don't believe there are any components that will get you the complete
functionality you are looking for.  That sounds like more complex geometry
management that isn't available in this framework.

I'm not sure if this would help or not but you might experiment with the
max-width style.

Regards,
Matt