From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:33:57 GMT
I personally thought that ADF Faces was pretty well documented.  It just got
confusing sometimes based on the versioning.  Some documentation dealt with
the EA releases specifically.  I too am using Trinidad now specifically for
the built in Facelets support.  With ADF Faces you had to boot strap another
jar that was provided by Adam Winer to the facelets project.  It just added
to complexity of getting it to work.  I am just getting anxious for Trinidad
to graduate from Incubation.  The link I provided is the "official" download
page for ADF Faces on Oracle's site.  I just joined the mailing list
yesterday so I could not have answered it sooner.  Sorry.

Good luck with your projects.

-Brian