From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: decorateCollection component
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:37:55 GMT
Cool thanks again Adam,  I will have to build it tonight when I get home.  I
am having troubles here at work getting Maven to download certain artifacts
from behind a firewall/proxy.  Thanks again.  I just wanted to say how much
I (and I am sure a ton of others) appreciate all the work you Oracle and
Apache folks as well as the other volunteers have put into this project and
contributed to the entire JSF arena.
-Brian