From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:34:44 GMT
So it sounds like the ADF Faces components are not "going away" but there
probably won't be further development in that area now that Trinidad is
around/coming.  So Oracle is taking a build of Trinidad and building on top
of it for a new set of proprietary components?  Sounds good, I am just early
into a project and am trying to sort out whether I should go with ADF Faces
or Trinidad.  Right now it sounds like Trinidad is a safer bet since it
seems to have more a future.
Thanks again,
Brian