From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: decorateCollection component
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:40:10 GMT
Thanks Adam, I am working with a build from the trunk, (built yesterday).
Do you know when/if this component is going to make it in the build?  Rough
guess?  Is there an alternative for now?  I guess I could just use the table
header facet but it is not quite what I am wanting.  I am placing a
selectOneChoice box on the table to select the number of rows visble.  I
would like it inline with the range navigation stuff.

Thanks,
-Brian