From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:43:53 GMT
Hello Mathias,
Yes, based on suggestion from here, I'm using Facelets (with great
success by the way).
I have inputSuggestAjax working standalone using MyFaces & Tomahawk
1.1.5 and Tomcat 5.5.17
It does not work using Trinidad and Facelets.  I'll try your
suggestion of server side state saving and see what happens.
I was also going to look at Ajax4JSF.   Sounds like you've had
success with it.

Thank you for your response!