From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - tr:outputText and tr:selectBooleanCheckbox not affected by .AFDefaultFont:alias style? - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:48:30 GMT
HI Günther,

after a short test with my sample application I can't see any difference between Firefox,
Opera9 and IE6, sorry.

I used the following skin selectors:
af|body {
  font:75%/1.5em tahoma, arial, geneva, sans-serif;
  font-size: 12px;
  letter-spacing: 0.6px;
  line-height: 18px;
}

.AFDefaultFontFamily:alias{
  font-family:tahoma, arial, geneva, sans-serif;
}

But,
I get a bigger (wrong?) font size with Firefox when I use the following code:

Using IE6 or Opera9 the text "Enter your criteria" is rendered in the same size like all tr:outputText

Cheers,
Markus