From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Re: New Project Question
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:34:29 GMT
Hello Adam!
I've done what you've suggested, and facelets looks very promising.
However, I'm attempting to follow the example as shown in:
http://www.mail-archive.com/adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org/
msg01024.html and I've downloaded the referenced at:  http://
www.aposso.de/pprTest.zip

No exceptions are thrown, yet what appears on my browser (Safari,
Firefox, IE 6) is just the XML file as shown below:

−

The xhtml file actually contains:

         xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
         xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
         xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad" title="Facelets">
                         action="" />

My web.xml and faces-config.xml are as described in the pprTest.

I'm confident this is a very simple configuration issue, but for the
life of me, I'm just not seeing it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.