From "Robert D. Morse" <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject New Project Question
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:49:06 GMT
Coming from the Struts world for the last couple of years, I began
looking at MyFaces, Tiles and Tomahawk.  I created a small project
using these components, when I came across Trinidad (ADF Faces) and
this mail list a couple of days ago.  It seems at first glance that I
should migrate this project (and future projects) to Trinidad since
it seems to have a greater number of components, and Tomahawk
components can be added with little effort.  Is this a fair
assessment?  Any reasons not to take this approach?  My apologies for
the newbie question.