From G√ľnther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: Node Stamp Facet, af:commandNavigationItem rendered attribute, and boolean operators
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:51:53 GMT
Hi Jonathan!

I have the same problem here. In my experience any kind of request in rendered against the
"node" evaluates to false. Requests against the menuModel work like expected. So

            <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
immediate="true" rendered="#{menuModel.rendered and menuModel.everTrue}" />
            </f:facet>

is ok, but

            <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
immediate="true" rendered="#{node.everTrue}" />
            </f:facet>

evaluates to false.
I also worked around this via the menuModel. At the time where I encountered this I thought
this would be because me getting something wrong. So I did not look in this issue any further
and did not report it, what I do regret now.

Regards,
Thorsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----