From Günther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: partialTriggers for a tr:table from inside this table?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:52:59 GMT
Works like a charm. Thank you Brian!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brian Smith [mailto:unobriani@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Oktober 2006 15:28
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: partialTriggers for a tr:table from inside this table?

I had a similar problem using ADF Faces.  Not sure if it applies to Trinidad
or not but have a look here
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=428798.  I could not
get the partialTriggers to work on the table.  I had a selectOneChoice box
in the "actions" facet of the table.  I wanted the user to be able to select
the number of rows to display on the page.  Once selected, the table to
change to reflect this.  I had to do this during the valueChangeListener of
the selectOneChoice

AdfFacesContext.getCurrentInstance().addPartialTarget(getTable());
AdfFacesContext.getCurrentInstance().partialUpdateNotify(getTable());

getTable() gets an instance of the af:table.

To adapt this to Trinidad, use

RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().addPartialTarget(getTable());
RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().partialUpdateNotify(getTable());