From G√ľnther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject tr:outputText and tr:selectBooleanCheckbox not affected by .AFDefaultFont:alias style?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:54:19 GMT
Hi!

It seems the text-output of tr:outputText and tr:selectBooleanCheckbox is not affected by
settings I made in my skin's CSS with ".AFDefaultFont:alias". I can't find the elements style-class
("x20" for example) in the generated CSS-file. Is this a bug in the CSS generation or is there
a style I have to set other then ".AFDefaultFont:alias".

TIA, regards,

Thorsten