From "Varun Shingal" <varun.shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Help!
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 14:43:06 GMT
 Hi

I have a project for which I am using ADF Faces. I have read various
articles about extending the components, making new components, adding
attributes and so on. However, I have a unique new problem of adding a
custom attribute to all the components. Something similar to the id tag. It
will be there in all the tags. One way is that I extend all the components.
But is there a way that I add it to all of them by having something generic?

Thanks for your help!

Varun

--
Varun Shingal