From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject Styling messages differently by severity
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:50:30 GMT
Hi, I'd like to style my message component differently based on the
severity of the messages being displayed. I see selectors to control the
icons for each severity, but not the inline styling. I want to make all
the errors red and bold and all the infos something else, but I don't
see how.

I can think of hacks where I make multiple message components with
different styleClasses and restrict each to display one kind of message,
but that's ugly. What's the right way?

Thanks

Dan