From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PROGRESS: Oct. 21 - Oct. 28
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:06:56 GMT
Nice idea adam,

the fun part is, that these informations are very very useful, when I
write the "reports" to the incubator pmc ;)

I am thrilled with making these things as mandatory (the user's
information email), but!
I really really like it. One thing we have in MyFaces... to many (new
/ hidden) feature.

Sometimes people send out an email "here is <t:xxx /> new component".
That's great.

I put your email on a wiki page, that it is much easier for me to
"collect" infos for the incubator report.

Thanks Adam

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf