From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to access snapshot repository
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:09:16 GMT
Tim,

when building maven w/ trinidad your $HOME has a .m2 folder
that contains a repository folder

in that navigate to org\apache\shale

there is somewhere shale-parent. that has a pom.
open w/ text / xml editor and remove the complete <repositories> section

then run the build again.

Then it worked. I tried yesterday evening the same. Works.

-M