From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:46:48 GMT
not used those myfaces tomahawk sandbox component's w/ Trinidad, but...

used other comps from Tomahawk *major*, like Tree2. Combined them w/ ajax4jsf.
Fine!

But... since you're talking about *ComponentHandler* are you speaking
about facelets?

One more, did you get the inputSuggestAjax *standalone* to work?
but, combined w/ Trinidad (and I guess server side state saving) that
should work.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf