From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Simple Q- web.xml
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 05:55:35 GMT
I have this for the filter(s) in my web.xml file

  <filter>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter>
	  <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
	  <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
      <init-param>
        <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
        <param-value>20m</param-value>
      </init-param>
  </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

  <!-- extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>, and other
resource tags to JSF-pages  -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <!-- servlet-name must match the name of your
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry -->
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

  <!-- extension mapping for serving page-independent resources
(javascript, stylesheets, images, etc.)  -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

On 10/3/06, Chaitanya Kadaru <chaitanya.kadaru@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to use both trinidad and tomahawk in the same project. Can you please pass
me the code snippet for the filters in the web.xml or a link to a sample where they used both.
Somehow when I try I don't seem to get the faces components rendered.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: