From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PartialTrigger Support
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:46:13 GMT
On the Renderer side you need to:
 - Pass the UIComponent to startElement(), at least for the root
   element of your component.
 - Render an "id" attribute on each root element.
On the component side you need to:
 - Be a subclass UIXComponentBase *or* steal the code
   that handles partialTriggers from decode() (or is that
   processDecodes()?) in UIXComponentBase

-- Adam