From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:27:40 GMT
I don't know what's been officially announced, so I'll probably say
less than I can here...

Oracle is building a new, rich, XMLHttp and DHTML set of components
for our next big revision of JDeveloper, etc.  We're building that
on top of Trinidad - the framework features, the component set,
skinning, etc., albeit with a new RenderKit.

At the same time, Trinidad will work in JDeveloper in the
visual designer.  So you'll have both options.

-- Adam